Grow a Monster
with monster seeds
We only sell to customers in the continental states at this time– PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
ALL MONEY FROM SEED SALES WILL BE USED FOR AWARDS AND CASH PRIZES AT OUR WEIGHOFF
we can not guarantee germination, seeds are examined and appear sound at time of shipment. Questions can be submitted here. See how to germinate giant pumpkin seeds here
- SEED IDENTIFICATION-First line will be the weight of the pumpkin that the seed came from (1893) The last name of the grower (Mourlas) and the year it was grown (2021)
- The second line is the weight and name of the mother plant, (the plant it grew on.)and then the Father that provided the pollen. In this case it is a selfed seed.
- “Self” means the female flower and male’s pollen came from the same plant (the 1789 Werner)
- A “sib” in the cross means two seeds from the same pumpkin were used for the female and male
- An open cross means that one or both parents are unknown, usually it is a unknown male
Sold at a low cost to provide beginners with good genetics
1258.5 Adkins 21
2200 Geddes x open Four seeds for $10
Two seed combo set – one seed of each $10 total
1760 Adkins 22 – 1940 Urena x self
1188 Adkins- 23- 1320 Janowiak x 1940 Urena
1080 Moser 21
Two seeds per pack $20
1928.5 Daletas x self
Two seed combo set – one seed of each $40 total
1893 Mourlas 21 – 1789 Werner x self.
1813 Mourlas 21 – 1911 Urena x self.